DERMACOL Makeup Cover Foundation Review
If you’ve been keeping up with beauty trends, you know that DERMACOL is quite the buzz brand on the gram. We’re sure you’ve seen countless videos putting their extreme coverage to the test or heard the not-so-good news that the brand used one of YouTube / Instagram’s largest makeup influencers to endorse their product without her knowing. Eeekk. With all the buzz – good and bad – we couldn’t resist creating our own DERMACOL Makeup Cover Foundation review.
DERMACOL Makeup Cover Foundation was developed over 50 years ago by a European Film Studio and a team of dermatologists whose sole goal was to create a full covering foundation for everyday women with skin imperfections. In years to follow, DERMACOL’s powerful formula quickly became the go-to foundation used in Hollywood Films. Now that we’ve got the basics out of the way, let’s dive a little deeper into our DERMACOL Makeup Cover Foundation Review – because every product has it’s pros & cons.
So is it true? Does DERMACOL’s unique formula actually strong enough to cover tattoos? YES! DERMACOL’s MAKE-UP COVER Foundation is so full coverage it can cover tattoos, acne, and any other unwanted skin blemishes without concealing or correcting. That’s right! You don’t have to purchase any color correctors when using this product. The formula delivers EXTREME coverage. It’s literally like applying a new layer of skin. Ok so the coverage is there… but what else does this powerful foundation have to offer?!
- It’s affordable. The tube will run you no more than $20. And if it’s on sale, stock up because that is a STEAL.
- A little goes a long way! You only need to use a pea size amount to cover your entire canvas, which means if used correctly this tube will last a very long time and in the long run you’ll save some cash.
- Delivery Silky Matte Finish
- Contains SPF30
- Delivers EXTREME (full coverage). Mix it with a thinner to create a more buildable foundation. But be wear, this will still offer intense coverage.
While we think those are some pretty solid pros. We wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t tell you about a few challenges you may face with this product. While DERMACOL MAKE-UP COVER FOUNDATION delivers the most coverage you’ve seen in a foundation, it does have some limitations…
- Limited Color Range. The color range of DERMACOL Make-up Cover Foundation tends to favor skin with pink undertones. So if you’re undertones sit on theyellow side of the spectrum, finding the right shade will be a challenge for you. You’ll may have to mix one or two shades to create the best match.
- Formula is so thick that it can fall into and enhance fine lines. So make sure your skin prep and primer is on point before applying.
The good def out weighs the bad when it comes to DERMACOL’s MAKEUP COVER FOUNDATION. But like with any product, we suggest you stop by your pro makeup store to find your ideal shade and test out the formula before investing.
That’s all for our DERMACOL MAKEUP COVER FOUNDATION Review!
Until next time.